Should we add a list of currently available tools to this page, or maybe create an extra page for that? Yes, I think so. It should probably be similar to the list posted in the Discourse today, but with more resolution.
Temporary list of tools
fry / Benjamin Fry:
- Mangle Selection, code centrifuge. Example tool included with Processing app. Needs to be compiled by hand.
- Bezier editor, http://processing.org/discourse/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1252409430/1
- Timeline, http://www.drifkin.net/timeline/
- Simple Live Coding, a "watch" feature for sketches in basic mode
- Doodle, an inline vector editor for Processing
- Processing.js tool, export your sketch as Processing.js
- Sketch Browser (unreleased), http://processing.org/discourse/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1266035060/
OpO / Jonathan Acosta:
- Template tool, http://sourceforge.net/projects/inittemplatep5/
sansumbrella / David Wicks:
- Oblique Strategies
- Lather (unreleased)
- Inser Template (unreleased)